Rhode Island Charter Boats
Rhode Island Fishing Reports

Fish Here

BUZM3
August 28, 2014 12:00 am EDT
Wind Direction: WSW (240°)
Wind Speed: 9 knots
Wind Gust: 11 knots
Atmospheric Pressure: 29.88 in (1011.9 mb)
Pressure Tendency: -0.05 in (-1.7 mb)
08-28-2014 03:22:50

Electric Fishing Reels
Custom Made Big Game Tackle
Skirts for REEL Men
Ballyhood Top Gun Lures

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6' ARC Dehooker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RhodeIsland-Offshore.Com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbg108

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:28 am    Post subject: 6' ARC Dehooker Reply with quote

I purchased tow of these last year and they work just as advertised. I didn't loose a hook to a shark all season! I got every one of them back. I kept one in the boat and the other stayed in the garage. I paid $106 at the time which seemed like a great deal.

$50 takes it. Local Pickup in Hyannis

Jay Goodwin
508-725-4778

The ARC 6P10 6' Pole Big Game Dehooker is perfect for billfish and meets the requirements of Amendment 18A in the Gulf of Mexico. Recommended Hook size is 6/0 to 20/0. The ARC Pole Big Game Dehooker is 6' long x 1'' in diameter. The tube is made of durable and lightweight aircraft aluminum (anodized) with sure grip handles; the pigtail curl is 5/16'' in diameter and made of durable 304L-316th grade stainless steel. This extended reach dehooker allows for safe hook removal from higher freeboard. Great for marlin and other big game release with the maximum probability of survival; retrieves valuable terminal tackle.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RhodeIsland-Offshore.Com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade.... All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: